Shortprinter is one of the premier print shops in Fargo, North Dakota, specializing in digital and large format printing. We pride ourselves on our customer service, fast turnaround, and extremely high attention to detail. We believe in building strong and trusted relationships with our customers, vendors, and the local community. Shortprinter has been in business for over 17 years and continues to grow as a leader in the printing industry. We consistently offer new products and services to ensure we continually meet our customers ever changing needs.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Short and Long-term term disability
- A generous PTO (Paid Time Off) and flexible schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Awesome company culture and being part of the Shortprinter family!
We seek to hire a positive, energetic, and self-motivated customer service specialist to assist with receiving and enter customers’ orders in a timely manner to ensure our clients deadlines are always met. This individual must be able to communicate through phone and email efficiently and be able to operate our print software as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Manage all incoming orders by phone, email, and walk-in customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately enter orders and customer information into our print software.
- Relay order details to design and prepress departments to ensure all customers’ requests are accurately completed.
- Utilize Adobe software to prepress customer files to ensure all printing requirements are met before orders proceed to production.
- Drive sales through positive customer interactions and build lasting relationships with repeat customers.
- Provide customers with estimates and follow up on potential sales leads.
- Troubleshoot with customers and manager when customers’ expectations are not met.
- Daily POS tasks, including taking customers payments and completing a daily sales closeout.
- Manage customer samples to ensure constancy from order to order.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest printing technologies and materials by networking with other professionals, vendors, and attending workshops.
- Contribute to high-level discussions about department operations and growth with manager.
- Provide backup support to other departments as needed.
- Take initiative to go above & beyond the job description for the betterment of the company.
Candidates must have previous customer service experience.
Candidates must be proficient on both a Mac and PC.
Previous experience with print management and Adobe software is preferred.
(Preferred) At least three years of experience working in customer service and the printing industry.
Must possess the following attributes: positive attitude, highly organized, strong sense of accountability, and high level of respect for others and work environment.
Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to effectively communicate well with customers and other employees.
Must be able to process 50+ emails a day, along with managing incoming phone calls and
Must work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
Must be a team player; being able to collaborate with other departments to realize company goals and exceed customer expectations.
Must be able to communicate openly with team members and management about ideas, problems, needs, etc.
Must maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 5:30 pm
Candidates may occasionally work nights or weekends, some over time as work load permits.
Depending on Experience
- Customer Service: 2 year
- High school diploma
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred